Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Ghosts

Last night, none of us could sleep very well. I think I was battling a cold. Kyle's been up to her ears in work and LEAP activities. And Cobalt, well, I think he's having growing pains! The poor kid is so big, and keeps on growing. He's been waking in the middle of the night crying, but not wanting to get up for anything. We've been bringing him to bed with us and that usually works.

Last night, however, mom started rubbing his legs and knees, and that was the only thing that calmed him down enough to go back to sleep. He's such a big softie. I hope he stays that way, well, maybe toughens up a little bit. After about fifteen minutes of Kyle working the legs and me on the arms, back and stomach, he finally went back to sleep.

On the other hand, the boy hasn't been doing the dookie much lately, and has been eating up a storm. So he might be slightly stopped up. It's really hard to say. I guess he could be using all his food for growth. But the farts that kid has are something else! Its almost as though he has a trumpet in his but.

Anyway, we did all finally get to sleep. I had strange dreams, including some that might indicate we have ghosts...good ghosts.

No comments: